Benefit from Integrated Clinical and Business Insights
Healthcare is one of the largest costs of doing business today. How do you make informed decisions which enable you to more easily grow and thrive in the midst of change and intensifying competition Informed by clinical, business and integrative health and well-being expertise, Insight MD® provides Chief Medical Officer services to organizations, small and large. Insight MD’s real-world, in-the-trenches knowledge and ability to negotiate the corporate landscape supports person-centered care and human-centered design to optimize clinical outcomes, innovation, and bottom-line results.
Your organization may not employ or be able to afford a full-time Chief Medical Officer, but now more than ever – with the confluence of technology, growing consumerism, regulations, and ever-changing market expectations – guidance from a Chief Medical Officer is invaluable.
Results that Matter
- Collaborative and multidisciplinary approach to increase staff engagement and optimally leverage your staff’s skill set
- Greater understanding of the need for and the ability to create a market-differentiating patient/employee/consumer experience and consequent increased engagement leading to improved health and well-being outcomes
- Implementation of best practices and evidence-based protocols to enhance quality and achieve medically appropriate cost reduction to manage from both an individual- as well as a population-health perspective
- Leverage behavioral economics and health coaching principles to achieve greater patient adherence and patient engagement
- Understand health disparities in your patient population so you can personalize your approach, increase health literacy and patient/employee empowerment, optimize quality of care, and reduce costs in a medically appropriate manner
- Realize the full benefit of your electronic medical records (EMR), and qualify for higher health plan reimbursements, performance bonuses, and participate in the evolving value-based approach to care delivery and reimbursement
Improve Health and Well-Being and Reap Healthier Financial Rewards
So much data, so little time! Data and reports are good to have, but how do you make sense of them so you can leverage the information? Insight MD helps you gain actionable insights from your reports – including large claims review – and understand the trends.
We review and analyze medical, pharmacy, dental, vision, and disability data from a big-picture perspective – developing clinically informed, business-aligned recommendations. Digging into service line reports provides comprehensive insights to leaders on what’s driving healthcare costs. Insight MD can also provide information regarding best practices, industry trends, and marketplace options to support better management and engagement, through new technologies, communications and outreach.
- Assists you in crafting a benefit design plan crafted from a clinical perspective that best allocates scarce resources.
- Helps you design a health and well-being strategy, build action plans, and programs that help improve the health, well-being, workplace satisfaction, productivity, and retention of your workforce
Insight MD’s customized action plans are focused on achieving and sustaining greater health, well-being, and medically-appropriate cost control over the long haul.
Whether you work in a multispecialty group, a large primary care practice, or an integrated health system or lead a hospital or health system, chances are good you don’t have time to become an expert in every new healthcare development, or to align your organization’s processes maximally to optimize clinical, and therefore financial, outcomes. Insight MD brings Chief Medical Officer services to the table which incorporate clinical, business, and integrative care expertise, identify opportunities to optimize talent and resources, and help you achieve better outcomes. Insight MD can help you think through your strategy and manage populations more effectively.