Special COVID-19 Issue #13
- Like a seedling, growth takes time. It’s taken nearly a year with COVID-19. We’re making progress, though, with new treatments and vaccines. Get the facts at Different COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC
- Monoclonal Antibodies for COVID-19 | JAMA Network
- There are currently two regimens available.
- These are meant for outpatient treatment of patients with COVID-19 with mild – moderate symptoms.
- Each is a one-dose infusion.
- Each must be given within 10 days of the onset of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatment: Frequently Asked Questions | Minnesota Dept. of Health
“We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.”
~ E.M. Forster
Grit and Resilience
- It’s taken a lot of grit and resilience to get through the pandemic, and we’re not out of the woods yet. Keep pushing! How to Come Out of a Difficult Time a Stronger Person | PeopleTweaker
- Nine Ways To Have a Better 2021 | Harvard Business School
Stay Safe. Stay Vigilant.
- Now is not the time to let your guard down as scientists watch New Variants of the Virus that Causes COVID-19 | CDC
- What Is Post-COVID Syndrome? Doctors Explain Why It Causes Extreme Symptoms in Long-Haulers | Prevention
- New COVID Variant with 5 Mutations Identified in California | CIDRA
- CDC Says Double-Masking Offers More Protection Against The Coronavirus | NPR
- What Covid-19 Has Done to Our Well-Being, in 12 Charts | Harvard Business Review
This is one of several special editions of Take One & Call Me in the Morning, focused on COVID-19. It’s brought to you by InsightMD. Get all the resources and tips from previous newsletters here.
Knowledge is power. Get the facts from the Centers for Disease Control.
Z. Colette Edwards, MD, MBA, leads Insight MD, a healthcare consultancy, which offers program design and implementation, targeted strategic planning and development, innovative product design, consultative data and clinical ROI analysis including benefit design and large claims analysis, health disparities/health literacy/cultural competency consultation, and PeopleTweaker, a coaching service line providing health, wellness, and life coaching and training in health coaching techniques for health professionals and support staff.