Special COVID-19 Issue #11
Get practical guidance in the COVID-19 toolkit
- How to Plan a Mental Health Week for Your Remote Employees | Inc.
- Tips for Overcoming Remote Work Fatigue | Kevin Eikenberry
- COVID-19 Strategy 101: How to Improve Mental Health | HR Executive
- Keep Your Kids Math Skills Sharp | Bedtime Math
- Tools for Foreign Language Skills | Duolingo
- Free Lesson Plans, Videos, and Games | PBS Learning Media
- Bring Lessons to Life for Students Through Animation | TedEd
- Considerations for Election Polling Locations and Voters | CDC
- Long-Term Lung, Health Issues Common in COVID-19 | MedPage Today
- Wearing a Mask May Reduce How Sick You Get from COVID-19 | Healthline
- CDC: Dining Out Tied to Coronavirus Infection | MedPage Today
This is one of several special editions of Take One & Call Me in the Morning, focused on COVID-19. It’s brought to you by InsightMD. Get all the resources and tips from previous newsletters here.
Knowledge is power. Get the facts from the Centers for Disease Control.
Z. Colette Edwards, MD, MBA, leads Insight MD, a healthcare consultancy, which offers program design and implementation, targeted strategic planning and development, innovative product design, consultative data and clinical ROI analysis including benefit design and large claims analysis, health disparities/health literacy/cultural competency consultation, and PeopleTweaker, a coaching service line providing health, wellness, and life coaching and training in health coaching techniques for health professionals and support staff.
Read Previous Editions
Get the latest healthcare news on LinkedIn
www.accessinsightmd.com | email@example.com | 240.786.8678