- Domus Recruitment added Navigating Your Healthcare Journey to its Must-Read Healthcare Books. The book shares information, resources, and tips to help readers navigate the system with greater ease. Read the announcement on LinkedIn or learn more about the book from Z. Colette Edwards, MD, MBA and Charlene Rothkopf.
- The Most Underrated Roles in Healthcare | Beckers Hospital Review
- Beyond Generative AI: Four Cutting-Edge AI Advancements Primed To Transform Businesses | Forbes
- Tired of navigating trends and algorithms? Get insights into four things brands can do to stand out and achieve long-term success. Don’t Rely on Tired Social Tactics, Build an Algorithm-Beating D2C Brand | Ad Week
- Is Your Business’s Creative Content Becoming Too Bland? | FastCompany
- Minority Entrepreneurs Still Face Discrimination When Seeking Finance | Adigaskell
- Idaho has the lowest number of active physicians per 100,000, according to the Association of American Medical Colleges’ recently launched interactive dashboard. Find out how your state ranks. Active Physicians Per 100,000 People, Ranked By State | Beckers Hospital Review
- Reduced Mortality Seen in Cancer Survivors Who Meet Exercise Guidelines | MedPage Today
- USC Researchers Develop Blood Test to Screen for Early-Stage Ovarian Cancer | Healthcare Brew
- Download an infographic detailing general mortality rates across populations and for racial-ethnic groups across specific conditions. Racial-Ethnic and Geographical Disparities in Mortality Rates Across the USA | The Lancet
- Race, Rurality Can Increase Risk for Hospital Infections, Study Finds | Healio
- For People With Sickle Cell Disease, ERs Can Mean Life-Threatening Waits | KFF Health News
Z. Colette Edwards, MD, MBA, leads Insight MD, a healthcare consultancy, which offers program design and implementation, targeted strategic planning and development, innovative product design, consultative data and clinical ROI analysis including benefit design and large claims analysis, health disparities/health literacy/cultural competency consultation, and PeopleTweaker, a coaching service line providing health, wellness, and life coaching and training in health coaching techniques for health professionals and support staff.