- What fueled the growth in telehealth visits? For one provider, who offered service before and during the pandemic, the spikes were not fueled by COVID-19 concerns but by other illnesses. Where Virtual Care Was Already a Reality: Experiences of a Nationwide Telehealth Service Provider During the COVID-19 Pandemic | Journal of Medical Internet Research
- Health-at-Home 2020: The New Standard of Care Delivery | CareCentrix
- Healthcare and Life Sciences Trends to Watch in 2021 | JD Supra
- Poet and activist, Amanda Gorman, shines a spotlight on three lessons to follow when crafting a personal brand. A Masterclass in Personal Branding by Amanda Gorman | Forbes
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Homepage Videos | Wistia
- Digital Tools Are Revolutionizing Mental Health Care in the U.S. | Harvard Business Review
- The “small, off-the-cuff comments” that are actually “unintentional expressions of bias and/or racism, sexism, ageism or other forms of discrimination.” Are you saying any of them? If You’re Not Sure What Workplace Microaggressions Look Like, Here Are 7 Examples | Forbes
- The Difference Between First-Degree Racism and Third-Degree Racism | The Atlantic
- 8 Things Exceptional Bosses Constantly Tell Their Employees | Inc.
- Conrod Kelly, Merck’s first Executive Director of Social Determinants and Population Health, joined the Wharton Health Care Alumni Association for a fireside chat on The Impact of Social Determinants of Health and Racial Disparities on the SARS-CoV-2 Pandemic [Webinar] | WHCMAA
- Food Insecurity Issue Brief | Humana
- Advancing Social Determinants of Health Through Investments in Post-Secondary Attainment and Sustaining Employment | The Foundation Review
Z. Colette Edwards, MD, MBA, leads Insight MD, a healthcare consultancy, which offers program design and implementation, targeted strategic planning and development, innovative product design, consultative data and clinical ROI analysis including benefit design and large claims analysis, health disparities/health literacy/cultural competency consultation, and PeopleTweaker, a coaching service line providing health, wellness, and life coaching and training in health coaching techniques for health professionals and support staff.