- As 2023 winds down, it’s hard to ignore the drop in venture capital funding and the market’s underwhelming performance. Bessemer Venture Partners calls this a “cyclical market correction” in its first annual report on the health tech sector’s performance. Get insights into benchmarks, best practices, and emerging predictions for 2024. The State of Health Tech 2023 | Bessemer Venture Partners
- The Top 100 Healthcare Technology Companies of 2023 | The Healthcare Technology Report
- Employer Health Care Costs Expected to Climb in 2024 | PLANSPONSOR
- What are the three things that kill a startup fast? While at Google Campus, I Was Taught a Critical Lesson That Many Learn the Hard Way | Inc.
- Even In FemTech, It Still Pays to Be a Male Founder | Sifted
- How To Split Equity Among Co-Founders | Y Combinator
- View the latest Overall Hospital Quality Star Ratings from CMS for 2023. 438 Hospitals With 5 Stars From CMS | Beckers Hospital Review
- Serotonin Levels Are Depleted In Long COVID Patients, Study Says, Pointing to a Long Potential Cause for “Brain Fog” | STAT
- Over One-Third of Adults in 22 States Have Obesity, CDC Says | MedPage Today
- Dark skin is featured in less than 5% of medical images. Learn about the free open-source image depository increasing representation of communities of color. Medical Illustrations Have a Representation Problem – It Can Be Fatal | Fast Company
- ISCT 2023: Racial Disparities Persist in Lung Cancer Screening Update | AuntMinnie
- Massachusetts’ Cutting-Edge Health Equity Initiatives | Manatt
Z. Colette Edwards, MD, MBA, leads Insight MD, a healthcare consultancy, which offers program design and implementation, targeted strategic planning and development, innovative product design, consultative data and clinical ROI analysis including benefit design and large claims analysis, health disparities/health literacy/cultural competency consultation, and PeopleTweaker, a coaching service line providing health, wellness, and life coaching and training in health coaching techniques for health professionals and support staff.