Special COVID-19 Issue #10
- Why You Need Routines Now More Than Ever | Kevin Eikenberry
- With Pandemic-Related Stress, Abuse Against Kids Can Surge | HealthDay
- How To Make Stress Work To Your Advantage | Inc.
- Be Less Stressed Toolkit | PeopleTweaker
- How to Calm Your Mind So You Can Manage Fear and Anxiety | PeopleTweaker
- Age-Based Tips to Help Juggle Parenting & Working at Home During COVID-19 | American Academy of Pediatrics
- Parenting in a Pandemic: Tips to Keep the Calm at Home | American Academy of Pediatrics
- 5 Reasons Why You’re Probably Procrastinating More Right Now | Fast Company
- Mental Well-being for Kids (PDF) | MDH
- Tips for Talking with Children about Coronavirus | Child Mind
- Helping Children Regain Their Emotional Safety After a Tragedy | Kidpower
- Something Strange Happened in My City (PDF) | The Social Story Center
This is one of several special editions of Take One & Call Me in the Morning, focused on COVID-19. It’s brought to you by InsightMD. Get all the resources and tips from previous newsletters here.
Knowledge is power. Get the facts from the Centers for Disease Control.
Z. Colette Edwards, MD, MBA, leads Insight MD, a healthcare consultancy, which offers program design and implementation, targeted strategic planning and development, innovative product design, consultative data and clinical ROI analysis including benefit design and large claims analysis, health disparities/health literacy/cultural competency consultation, and PeopleTweaker, a coaching service line providing health, wellness, and life coaching and training in health coaching techniques for health professionals and support staff.