- Medical debt impacts nearly 1 in 5 Americans according to recent research. Financial navigators, like the ones used in cancer programs, may hold the keys to curbing the debt. Americans Owe $140B+ In Medical Debt. Here are 5 Ways Providers Can Help | Advisory Board
- New Survey Finds Patients Are Ready for Remote Patient Monitoring | mHealth Intelligence
- COVID-19 Consumer Healthcare Insights | McKinsey
- Two-thirds of startups never deliver a positive return to investors, according to Harvard Business Review. So, do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur? If You Can Deal With These 4 Frustrating Parts of Entrepreneurship, Becoming A Founder Might Be For You | Inc.
- 5 Traits of Digital Leaders | West Monroe
- How to Raise Money to Fund An Underserved Space | Inc
- Do you have a minute? That’s all you need to find creative ways to improve your health. Want to Improve Your Health In 60 Seconds? Try These 10 Tips | BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Nonverbal Overload: A Theoretical Argument for the Causes of Zoom Fatigue | Technology, Mind, and Behavior
- Time Management Won’t Save You | Harvard Business Review
- What’s driving the health inequity for COVID-19 outcomes? This in-depth infographic details the numbers, factors exacerbating the problem, and other valuable insights and data points. Insights on Racial and Ethnic Inequity in the Context of COVID-19 | McKinsey
- Exploring the Role of Critical Health Literacy in Addressing the Social Determinants of Health | The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
- Growth In Medicare Advantage Greatest Among Black and Hispanic Enrollees | Health Affairs
Z. Colette Edwards, MD, MBA, leads Insight MD, a healthcare consultancy, which offers program design and implementation, targeted strategic planning and development, innovative product design, consultative data and clinical ROI analysis including benefit design and large claims analysis, health disparities/health literacy/cultural competency consultation, and PeopleTweaker, a coaching service line providing health, wellness, and life coaching and training in health coaching techniques for health professionals and support staff.