- Gain insight into how the healthcare industry can build resiliency with forecasting systems, reshaped business portfolios, and a modern supply chain. Top Health Industry Issues of 2021: Will A Shocked System Emerge Stronger? | PwC
- Employee Benefits in a Post-Pandemic World | Corporate Wellness Magazine
- Digital Tools Are Revolutionizing Mental Health Care in the U.S. | Harvard Business Review
- Start your day with the right mindset, because “what you do is based on what you think.” 7 Things Steve Jobs Said That You Should Say Every Single Day | Inc.
- Entrepreneurs Thrive in These 10 U.S. Cities | LinkedIn
- As companies manage the return to the workplace, COVID-19 may change some benefits. One of the Newest COVID Workplace Perks? Help with Emergency Expenses | Fortune
- How Coronavirus Affects the Brain | AARP
- Cardiovascular MRI Outcomes in Patients Recovered from COVID-19 | DocWire News
- UPS’s Janet Stovall shares ways businesses can stop corporate racism with action. How To Get Serious About Inclusion and Diversity in the Workplace (video) | TED
- AI Could Help Rid Health Care of Biases. It Also Might Make Them Worse | STAT
- Achieving Pay Equity | Mercer
Z. Colette Edwards, MD, MBA, leads Insight MD, a healthcare consultancy, which offers program design and implementation, targeted strategic planning and development, innovative product design, consultative data and clinical ROI analysis including benefit design and large claims analysis, health disparities/health literacy/cultural competency consultation, and PeopleTweaker, a coaching service line providing health, wellness, and life coaching and training in health coaching techniques for health professionals and support staff.
Read Previous Editions
Get the latest healthcare news on LinkedIn
www.accessinsightmd.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | 240.786.8678