Special COVID-19 Issue #5
Get practical guidance in the COVID-19 toolkit
We’re all facing different challenges, depending on personal circumstances. Stress may feel omnipresent as you balance all the changes COVID-19 brought to your personal and work life.
Resilience is a skill you can learn and focus on within your organization. It can make you and your team stronger, happier, and improve overall well-being.
Ways to Cope During a Crisis
Whether you’re on the frontlines or working from home while making other personal adjustments, coping strategies are essential. Johns Hopkins created virtual moral resilience rounds to discuss challenges, questions, and build and support a culture of ethical practice. Learn the effective components of this coping mechanism that any company can utilize.
- Moral Resilience Rounds: Johns Hopkins’ Secret to Help Staff Navigate Moral Distress | Advisory Board
- 7 Ways to Help Regulate Your Nervous System When Stressed | The Chopra Center
- 12 Journeys: Two Minutes That Can Change Your Day | PeopleTweaker
- How to Build Your Resilience During the COVID-19 Pandemic | Everyday Health
- COVID-19: The Invisible Impact of an Invisible Threat | InsightMD
Healthcare Professionals | Health Systems | Hospitals
Collaborative tools among healthcare systems and professionals is allowing real-time adjustments to treatment. Clinicians are balancing patient workloads while staying up to date with rapidly changing symptoms and patient care protocols. These tools predict future hot spots and provide guidance from the frontlines so you can deliver the best care.
- Emotional Well-Being During the COVID-19 Crisis for Health Care Providers Webinar Series | UCSF Weill Institute for Neurosciences
- How COVID-19 Affects People With Mental Health Illness (Anxiety, PTSD, Depression, and More) | Everyday Health
- Coronavirus: How to Support the Mental Health of your Healthcare Workers | HealthLeaders
This is one of several special editions of Take One & Call Me in the Morning, focused on COVID-19. It’s brought to you by InsightMD. Get all the resources and tips from previous newsletters here or view the COVID-19 resource toolkit.
Knowledge is power. Get the facts from the Centers for Disease Control.
Z. Colette Edwards, MD, MBA, leads Insight MD, a healthcare consultancy, which offers program design and implementation, targeted strategic planning and development, innovative product design, consultative data and clinical ROI analysis including benefit design and large claims analysis, health disparities/health literacy/cultural competency consultation, and PeopleTweaker, a coaching service line providing health, wellness, and life coaching and training in health coaching techniques for health professionals and support staff.
Read Previous Editions
Get the latest healthcare news on LinkedIn
www.accessinsightmd.com | email@example.com | 240.786.8678